Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sink No More...


Ladies just what we've been waiting for...and why I couldn't think of this myself I have yet to figure out. Introducing Solemates (http://www.thesolemates.com/) the perfect solution to those embarrassing moments where you trip, get stuck, or down right fall- and you all know you've been there before so don't lie. Solemates are plastic square pieces that you place on the bottom of your precious heels and bam the problem is solved! They are reusable and you can get them in clear or black to blend in with all colored heels! Bottom line is that these are a neccessity and a fabulous invention for those of us that like to add a few inches to our height- I know I will definitely be purchasing a pair. So go checkout the website and in the words of Solemates 'Be well-heeled'.

No comments:

Post a Comment